Class A CDL Dry Van Truck Driver
How will your W-2 look this year?
Action Resources is proud to discuss W-2 s! Company Drivers have opportunities to earn between $60K and $85K and the benefits and incentives are fantastic! Call today to see what your W-2 could look like with Action Resources.
Ask your recruiter about our Limited Time $6,000 Sign-on Bonus.
Company Drivers make a great living with Action Resources. Call an Action Resources Recruiter to find out how much you can earn with our freight. Percentage based drivers earn 23% to 28% for or mileage pay is $.46 cpm loaded or empty.
Truck Driver Incentives:
- Lucrative W-2 s
- Great Home Time: Most Drivers Out 7 to 14 days
- Reimbursed for TWIC, HAZ-Mat Endorsement costs
- Paid Vacation & Holidays
- Blue Cross / Blue Shield Health Insurance, plus Dental, Vision, Life
- Disability, 401(k) - 100% match up to 3% of income, 50% 4-5 percent
- Late model, well maintained equipment
- Friendly, Appreciative Customers
- Loyal Operations Team
- Tanker Training Available for experienced drivers
- 12-months CDL-A Experience
- 23 Years Old
- Stable Work History
- Class A CDL with Hazardous Materials and Tank Endorsements
- TWIC Card - Applied for OK at Some Locations
WE OFFER A VARIETY OF CDL DRIVING OPTIONS!
Tanker, VAC Tank, Roll-off, End Dump, Dry Van and more.
Van freight is mileage pay and mostly hazardous products and waste.
As one of the premier specialty chemical carriers in the U.S., Action Resources empowers CDL-A truck drivers to join the elite team of professionals dedicated to more than just hauling freight. Accept the challenge & reward yourself with the pay you deserve. Join Action Resources today!
Associated topics: cdl a driving, chofer clase a comercial, class a driving, company driver solo, company driving, company over the road, company owner, dry van otr trucking, hazardous material, over the road driving
• Post ID: 9113887 chico